Hip 2 B Square Tee – PDF Sewing Pattern
A great tee with both basic and color blocked options, and a fun vented sleeve!
Instant download printable sewing pattern for sizes 0-3m to 20 youth.
Design Features & Options
- Basic or color blocked body (two different color blocking options)
- Standard, striped, or vented sleeve in two lengths – short and long
- Square shaped sleeve vent is a unique design feature, mirrored by the square/rectangular color blocking on the body
- Straight or flared fit
Pattern File Features
- Size layers – choose which sizes to print and save your ink
- Prints on both letter and A4 sized paper
- Pages can be assembled either by trimming your pages, or overlapping them (trimless method)
- All important info provided on pattern pieces for easy reference (seam allowance, grain line, size labels, cutting instructions, pattern name, top and bottom for directional prints, etc.)
- Optional rectangular pieces to print (cut dimensions also provided in tutorial)
- An A0 file is provided for those who prefer to print at a copy shop on blueprint sized paper, with no page assembly required
- A projector file is provided, for those who are set up with a projector calibrated for use in pattern tracing or cutting
- Imperial and metric measurements throughout the tutorial
- Size chart and finished measurements chart
- Detailed printing instructions
- Detailed pattern assembly instructions
- Size blending instructions, for those whose chest/waist/hips/height fall into different sizes
- Cut chart for rectangular pieces (pattern pieces also provided)
- Detailed sewing instructions with illustrations and photos
Recommended Fabric Types
Any jersey knit fabric with at least 40% stretch will work for this garment, but it looks best in a structured jersey with spandex, like 95/5 cotton lycra or French terry.
PLEASE NOTE: For the neckband you will need a fabric with good stretch recovery (at least 3% spandex or lycra content), and minimum 50% 4 way stretch.
Woven fabrics with no stretch can be used for the center color blocked pieces (the center stripe on the sleeve, and the center panel on the fully color blocked front).
Can I share this pattern with a friend? No – purchase is for one copy only, please do not sell, share, or distribute this pattern.
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/gooberpeadesigns/
If you have questions about the pattern or need help, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or join my group above – many of the members can also help if I am not online right away.