Mabel Top, Tunic & Dress – PDF Sewing Pattern
This versatile design is quick to sew and fun to wear!
Instant download printable sewing pattern for sizes 0-3m to 14 youth.
Design Features & Options
- REGULAR SLEEVE – Three sleeve lengths (short, elbow, long) plus sleeveless option
- PUFFED SLEEVE – Two sleeve lengths
- Circle skirt in three lengths – peplum top, tunic, or dress (optional double layered dress skirt)
- Handkerchief skirt in two lengths – peplum top and tunic
- Regular OR relaxed fit option (snug or loosely fitted)
Pattern File Features
- Size layers – choose which sizes to print and save your ink
- Prints on both letter and A4 sized paper
- Pages can be assembled either by trimming your pages, or overlapping them (trimless method)
- All important info provided on pattern pieces for easy reference (seam allowance, grain line, size labels, cutting instructions, pattern name, top and bottom for directional prints, etc.)
- Optional band/cuff rectangular pieces to print (cut dimensions also provided in tutorial)
- An A0 file is provided for those who prefer to print at a copy shop on blueprint sized paper, with no page assembly required
- A projector file is provided, for those who are set up with a projector calibrated for use in pattern tracing or cutting
- Imperial and metric measurements throughout the tutorial
- Size chart and finished measurements chart
- Detailed printing instructions
- Detailed pattern assembly instructions
- Size blending instructions, for those whose chest and height fall into different sizes
- Cut chart for rectangular pieces (pattern pieces also provided)
- Detailed sewing instructions with illustrations
- 1 page quick construction summary for those who don’t need as much detail
- Links to video clips of various steps
Recommended Fabric Types
Any jersey knit fabric with at least 50% stretch will work, but it has better volume in structured knit fabrics like cotton lycra and french terry.
Can I share this pattern with a friend? No – purchase is for one copy only, please do not sell, share, or distribute this pattern.
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/gooberpeadesigns/
If you have questions about the pattern or need help, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or join my group above – many of the members can also help if I am not online right away.