Stellar Sleep Sack – PDF Sewing Pattern
A cute and cozy solution for cold winter nights!
Instant download printable sewing pattern for sizes preemie to 5T.
Design Features & Options
- Fully lined and reversible sleep sack, with optional colour blocking
- Shoulder snaps
- Optional snap opening at the bottom, for easy diaper changes
- Footed or cuffed option for walking toddlers, with low drop crotch
Pattern File Features
- Size layers – choose which sizes to print and save your ink
- Prints on both letter and A4 sized paper
- Pages can be assembled either by trimming your pages, or overlapping them (trimless method)
- All important info provided on pattern pieces for easy reference (seam allowance, grain line, size labels, cutting instructions, pattern name, top and bottom for directional prints, etc.)
- Optional cuff rectangular pieces to print (cut dimensions also provided in tutorial)
- An A0 file is provided for those who prefer to print at a copy shop on blueprint sized paper, with no page assembly required
- A projector file is provided, for those who are set up with a projector calibrated for use in pattern tracing or cutting
- Imperial and metric measurements throughout the tutorial
- Size chart and finished measurements chart
- Detailed printing instructions
- Detailed pattern assembly instructions
- Size blending instructions, for those whose chest/height/feet fall into different sizes
- Cut chart for rectangular pieces (pattern pieces also provided)
- Detailed sewing instructions with illustrations and some videos
Recommended Fabric Types
No stretch is required (except for the cuffs or feet if you are doing that version) so the sky is the limit! Any comfy fabric will do the trick – fleece, flannel, minky/chenille, sweater knit, french terry, cotton lycra, cotton woven, etc.
Can I share this pattern with a friend? No – purchase is for one copy only, please do not sell, share, or distribute this pattern.
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/gooberpeadesigns/
If you have questions about the pattern or need help, please feel free to email me at email@example.com, or join my group above – many of the members can also help if I am not online right away.