Stylin’ Snuggler – PDF Sewing Pattern
A versatile sleep sack or sleep suit to layer over pajamas as a wearable blanket – or size down and wear it as pajamas! Front or back zipper.
This listing does NOT include the extra low drop crotch/Houdini proof ADD ON.
Instant download printable sewing pattern for sizes 0-3m to 12 youth.
Design Features & Options
- Raglan sleeves with two lengths (short, long)
- Sleep sack (up to size 4-5 only), footed sleep suit, or cuffed sleep suit
- Regular OR slim fit pieces to minimize size blending
- Front or back zipper
- Regular or grow-with-me style cuffs (extra long to wear folded at first, then unfold as the child grows)
- Optional snap tab
Pattern File Features
- Size layers – choose which sizes to print and save your ink
- Prints on both letter and A4 sized paper
- Pages can be assembled either by trimming your pages, or overlapping them (trimless method)
- All important info provided on pattern pieces for easy reference (seam allowance, grain line, size labels, cutting instructions, pattern name, top and bottom for directional prints, etc.)
- Optional cuff/facing rectangular pieces to print (cut dimensions also provided in tutorial)
- An A0 file is provided for those who prefer to print at a copy shop on blueprint sized paper, with no page assembly required
- A projector file is provided, for those who are set up with a projector calibrated for use in pattern tracing or cutting
- Imperial and metric measurements throughout the tutorial
- Size chart and finished measurements chart
- Detailed printing instructions
- Detailed pattern assembly instructions
- Size blending instructions, for those whose chest and height fall into different sizes
- Cut chart for rectangular pieces (pattern pieces also provided)
- Detailed sewing instructions with photos and illustrations, and even some video links
Recommended Fabric Types
The body and sleeves can be made in either woven or knit fabrics, such as flannel, cotton woven, fleece, minky/chenille, jersey, sweater knit, etc. For the neckband and cuffs you will need a structured jersey with 50% stretch and excellent stretch recovery, such as cotton lycra.
Can I share this pattern with a friend? No – purchase is for one copy only, please do not sell, share, or distribute this pattern.
Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/gooberpeadesigns/
If you have questions about the pattern or need help, please feel free to email me at email@example.com, or join my group above – many of the members can also help if I am not online right away.